Publisher : Payel Podder
Course Length : 3 hours
Course Language : English
This course will teach you how to maintain your own books of accounts by using Wave Accounting software.
This course includes accounting activities done in Wave Accounting like creating chart of account,creating an invoice,bills,expenses, reconciliation of bank statement or understanding various Wave reports
This course is explained with the help of screen cast and all the process or activities are shown stepwise through examples
This course is meant for small business owner and professional who wants to maintain their own books of accounts through Wave Accounting.
Whether you are a non finance person or finance person , this course will help you understand accounting activities in Wave Accounting better by providing you the knowledge on the basics concepts of accounting.
At the end of this course, you will be able to-
1) Set up your own books of account in Wave Accounting
2) Manage and create customer master ,invoices and receive payment through Wave
3) Manage and create vendor master and book various type of expenses
4) Perform bank reconciliation independently.
5) Understand various reports in Wave