Start your Video Editing Career with Premiere Pro CC and create professional productions for film, TV and the Web.
From the Author of the Bestselling and Highest Rated After Effects Complete Course, comes a brand-new course for Premiere Pro.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC: Fast Track to Video Editing
This course, published on 18th August 2017 comes after countless requests from my students who loved the way I teach, and how I explain things by going over intricate details so they can better grasp HOW and WHY things are done.
I created this course for you to learn Video Editing and Premiere Pro CC from fundamentals to advanced techniques.
This course isn’t how I work- that’s cool but surely not enough. It’s about you learning the right methodology, the best techniques, important concepts and their purpose. So that you learn all there is to know on your way to becoming a Pro Video Editor.
I know you want to practice, play with video shots, assemble short and long videos. You want to create and apply the skills you have learned right away. That is why I provided you with a complete raw footage of an Interview Based Documentary – 230+ Videos for you to work and practice.
You will learn how to edit the Interview and create a montage that tells a story. Assemble with additional footage to create an even more dynamic, exciting story.
Or come up with an awesome and original video using the same footage. It’s open to your imagination and what you want to create.
Everything is provided: a complete and comprehensive setup to start you up in Video Editing.
The Main Topics you will learn:
- How to efficiently import and organize your media. You will learn several methods to give you the freedom to adjust your work flow to suit your preferences and will develop your own style.
- How to go about editing a complete video. A step by step comprehensive post-production process. If you’re aiming to become an outstanding Video Editor and Build your career, this process is essential.
- With this step by step process (Section 13), I will guide you to create your own unique Demo-Reel which you can then upload to any site as proof of your newly acquired pro video editing skills.
- All the editing Tools and How to use all the Editing Monitors in Premiere Pro CC.
- The process of Colour Correction from start to finish. You will have a complete understanding of all the Lumetri Scopes and how to use them.
- A comprehensive approach to Color Grading. Understand the Lumetri Presets for the Various Cameras and the technical aspect of these Presets and How to create your own Grading Presets.
- Transitions being an essential part of video editing, you will learn how to apply, modify and time the transitions effects using various monitors. You will also learn how to create your own transitions using animation within Premiere Pro.
- And of course, other topics are included such as motion and animation, graphics and titles and so on.
The course will dive straightaway into having you create your first video, with sound, music, images and text. No time is wasted with unnecessary concepts. You will be up and running in Premiere in 45 minutes.
So, if you’re looking to:
- Edit your Videos for your YouTube channel,
- Create exciting and well edited videos for your family album,
- Edit a Marketing Video for your website,
- Create a Music Video,
- Edit or Create Documentaries,
- Start your Career as a Video Editor with Premiere Pro,
- Learn the Post Production Process,
- Create your first Demo-Reel,
Then you will find this course ideal for your needs, as you work with an instructor who really cares about your success as individual.
Enroll now and start Video Editing right away. See you in the first lecture.
Who is the target audience?
- You are a complete beginner and want to learn how to use Premiere Pro CC and Professional Video Editing
- You are a Premiere Pro Novice (worked a bit with Premiere) and you want to expand your skills and become more efficient in both skills.
- You want to start your Video Editing Career, become Professional in Premiere Pro and Video Editing
- You want to become a Video Editor and Create you own Unique Demo Reel using Professional Footage shut with various cameras and conditions
- You want to learn step by step the process of Post Production from Ingesting Media to Color Grading and Production
- You want to learn how to edit an Interview Based Documentary using Professional Footage
- You have been Video Editing in other software and want to Transition to Premiere Pro