Become Fluent in Japanese by anime, manga, and novels!
This course covers all the tools and methods you need to teach yourself to become fluent in Japanese.
Can I really learn Japanese by anime or manga?
Definitely. What you need is a set of tools to forge your understanding of the materials and let you review and practice what you have learned. That being said, you will want to have a basic understanding of Japanese grammar. The more you know, the faster you will learn.
Who is this course for?
- This course works best after you have mastered basic Japanese grammar and simple expressions.
- Complete beginners can also benefit from the course materials. If you are just starting out, you should focus on first mastering materials in Lecture 3 [Jump in with little to zero prior knowledge!]
- Learners focusing on listening and speaking skills. Many techniques covered help you quickly improve your speaking skills.
What are these methods for learning Japanese?
- Building online flash cards
- Building your vocabulary database
- Locating the pauses and breathing points in sentences
- Finding the intonations on word-level and sentence-level
- Shadowing: repeating what a native speaker says
What else does this course cover?
- Where to find anime transcripts
- Where to buy Japanese e-books
- Where to find audio resources for these books