Chess University's Intro To Chess Crash Course offers comprehensive instruction for beginners, including first-time players, who want to learn chess. This course caters to players of all ages whose chess strength is below the rating of 900 Elo (novices and beginners) and is completely free.
The Intro To Chess Crash Course includes:
- 20 video lessons that cover all the rules, basic principles, strategy, tactics, fundamental endgames, etc.
- 70 exercises to solve and the associated solution sets
- Tips and general information about chess
Meet The Chess University Instructors:
- Kairav Joshi - Founder and CEO, #1-selling online chess coach, creator of the Prodigy Program, and entrepreneur
- Dalton Perrine - Director of Instruction and Scholastic Chess, FIDE Chess Master
- Arne Jochens - Director of Content and HR, FIDE Chess Master, Ph.D in Statistical Genetics
- Kostya Kavutskiy - Director of Operations and PR, International Master