Publisher : Ajay Dhruv - Neha Mayekar - Shreya Pattewar - Shubham Patil
Course Language : English
Interested to know about the field of Machine Learning?
Then this course is for you! This course has been designed such that we can share our knowledge and help you learn complex theory, algorithms and coding libraries in a simple way.
We will walk you into the World of Machine Learning. With every tutorial you will develop new skills and improve your understanding of this field. While preparing this course special care is taken that the concepts are presented in fun and exciting way but at the same time, we dive deep into machine learning.
Here is a list of few of the topics we will be learning:
• Difference between Data Mining and Deep Learning
• Data and 5 Vs of Big Data
• Types of Attributes
• Supervised learning, Unsupervised learning, Reinforcement learning
• Python Libraries
• CNN, RNN, LSTM
• K - means Clustering Algorithm
• Bayesian Algorithm, ID3 Algorithm
• Simple Linear Regression