With this set of step by step Swift video lessons you will learn one of the most common must to have functionality for your mobile application: User Registration, Sign In and Sign Out. To break it a little bit in more details you will learn:
- Create user interface for Sign Up, Sign In and protected page,
- Collect data from UITextFields and make use of them,
- Validate UITextFields for empty values and compare Strings,
- Create UIButton(s) in Swift and learn how to handle button events,
- Convert NSDictionary into JSON in Swift and convert data received from server side from JSON to NSDictionary,
- Send HTTP Get and HTTP Post request in Swift
- Learn to add Headers to HTTP Request and include JSON payload into HTTP Request Body,
- Display Alert messages,
- Display spinning activity indicator letting the user know they need to wait a little white mobile application is communicating with a remote server,
- How to store sensitive data into iOS Keychain, how to read from iOS Keychain and how to remove data from iOS Keychain,
- How to implement token-based authentication for your Swift mobile application communicating with RESTful Web Services built in Java.
Lot’s of very useful information explained to you in this step by step video course!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who is starting to learn Mobile App Development for iOS platform
- Anyone who is interested on how to build features like User sign up, Sign in and Sign out