Publisher : Anant Bhat
Course Language : English
This course as an aid for anyone who is interested in 3d printing, wants to take it up but is not sure where to start. It is also useful for students who have 3D printing as part of their curriculum.
This course will enable you to -
1. Understand what is 3D printing, types of 3D printers as well as pros and cons of 3D printing.
2. You will be able to practice printing 3D objects with a FDM printer using the stl files given in the resources.
3. You will be able to do simple 3D designs using OpenSCAD software.
4. You will be able to practice using android app Scann3d to scan and create 3D models.
5. You will be able to create 3D artifacts using 3D pens.
6. You will know about useful websites for POD and file-sharing of 3D designs.