Publisher : Cristian Gradisteanu
Course Language : English
Ever wanted to know what are the required steps to publish your Android mobile application in the Google Play Store?
By taking this course you will find out what these steps are, how to prepare your app for publishing, how to sign up for a Google Publisher account, how to create your store listing and how to publish and update your Android App.
Both Android Studio and Eclipse IDE will be used.
After watching this course you will be able to:
• Find out what are the necessary steps of publishing an Android App
• Optimize your Android App before publishing to the Play Store
• Use both Android Studio and Eclipse IDE to generate a signed APK
• Register for a publisher account with Google
• Create the Store Listing for your Android App
• Publish your Application on Google Play Store
• Update your previous published App