Publisher : Lielle Arad
Course Language : English
If you are serious about developing your ideas, do yourself a favor and study this vital series before you do anything else. It will save you a lot of time and a lot of money.
The course is divided into seven lectures of fresh, vital and applicable insights and a mini documentary feature presentation from a non profit organization that has been helping inventors and entrepreneurs for over 45 years; Learn how to avoid the crippling mistakes and dangerous pitfalls inventors and entrepreneurs face on the way to the marketplace.
- Intro: Green2Gold has a Heart and we will be adding even more Love to your Precious Inventions
- The Pitfalls of Information Seeking
- Crippling Mistakes in Hiring a Coach or a Mentor
- The Merry Go-Round of Paying for Entrepreneurial or Inventor Services
- Lets talk Funding Temptations
-Has the World Misunderstood Investing? I know the USA has.
- Case Study: Mini Documentary of Green2Gold Inventors & Entrepreneurs
At the end of the series you will have the option of getting a personal GREAT IDEA Invention Guidance & Analysis by Green2Gold Expert Prof. Alan Tratner. Contact us when you are ready.
The GREAT IDEA Invention Guidance & Analysis is an in-depth confidential evaluation of your idea, concept, product or invention, enterprise or non profit to determine viability, potential success, intellectual property opportunities, pathways of commercialization, options and next action steps forward.