Publisher : Dominick Pirone - Tommy Pirone
Course Language : English
Students will learn:
• How to establish yourself as a true professional from the get-go and some common errors to avoid.
• What you can do during cocktail hour to get to know your guests better and start loosening them up to have a great time.
• The ingredients of a very warm, welcoming and fun Bridal Party announcement that sets the pace of the rest of your evening.
• What you need to do with the Bridal Party to get them ready to rock out with you on the dance floor later.
• Some of the best icebreakers you can use to get the party started, without being corny or over-the-top.
• Why you should dance with guests and how to do this to make your guests feel incredibly comfortable with getting on the dance floor. • The Anniversary/Marriage Countdown Dance and how to utilize this icebreaker to get all generations involved.
• The Dance Circle icebreaker along with how to organize it, announce it and get it crackin'.
• The power of vocal encouragements on the mic and the effect they can have on the energy of your audience and dancing.
• Why you should be selective with your weddings to keep things fun for yourself as a Wedding DJ and MC.