Publisher : Farid Ul Haq
Course Language : English
About this course
A Quick Course to Help You Understand the Basics of Vue.js (Including Vue.js 2)
This is a quick and relatively short course about Vue.js to help you understand the basics of Vue.js if you are thinking of using it for app development.
You should think of this course as a pre-Vue.js lesson. This means that I will, in the simplest of terms possible, go over some of the essential things you should know about Vue.js. This course can potentially help you decide if Vue is something you wish to use down the line for app development.
The entire course has been divided into different sections. And even if you weren’t too familiar with Vue.js before, I hope that this course aids in providing you a basic idea of Vue.js once you reach the end.
I will cover things such as:
• What is Vue.js?
• Who Created it?
• What are the advantages of Vue.js?
• How does Vue.js compare to other frameworks?
• Common questions you might have about Vue.js.
• And more!
Again, I have tried to deliver all of the information in simple terms and with examples to drive the point home.
What are the requirements?
• Basic Computing Knowledge
What am I going to get from this course?
• A basic understanding of Vue.js for app development.
What is the target audience?
• Beginners as well as anyone interested in learning about the basics of Vue.js to help in their app development journey.