Publisher : Vishu Kamble
Course Length : 2.5 hours
Course Language : English
Building a website is cool, but you know what’s REALLY COOL ?
Building your own WEB SERVER on the CLOUD and then put MULTIPLE websites on YOUR OWN WEBSERVER !
That’s BADASS !!
But I don’t know anything about:
Bla bla bla
Stop making excuses.
No matter what experience level you are at, this course is going to walk you through all the basics of Cloud Computing, Linux, Amazon AWS and it's services like, EC2, Route 53, Domain Management, DNS and Elastic IP.
IT DOES NOT MATTER.
Keep your EXCUSES on the side.
If you're new to technology or just a beginner who just started learning about Linux or Cloud, it does not matter.
I have made this course SPECIALLY for Beginners and people who want to step in the technology field.
Not only will this course help you grasp the very basics of Cloud and Linux, by the end of this course you'll have a REAL-LIFE PROJECT to showcase your knowledge.
This won't just be another bunch of words on your resume, you will be able to SHOW the recruiter that not only have your learnt this stuff BUT you also have build something FROM THE SCRATCH and have it on the Internet for everyone to see.
So what does the course entail?
In this course you're going to learn:
1. What is a Web Server
2. How to build and configure your own Apache Web Server
3. Host one or multiple websites on the Server
4. Amazon EC2 instances and how to use them
5. Domain Names and how to manage domains
6. How to map your own Domain to Route 53 and configure it to your EC2 Instance
7. How to host numerous website on your OWN Web Server
8. How to manage DNS settings of your Domain Name
9. Basics of Linux and Cloud Computing
10. How to troubleshoot issues with Web Servers
and much more.
By the end of the course, you will have:
Your Own Website, Using your Own Domain, On YOUR custom Web Server that you built and configured on the Cloud.
Stop Making Excuses and Start Taking Actions