Skillshare Basics for New Teachers
THIS COURSE IS ALREADY INCLUDING THE NEW PAYMENT MODEL WHICH HAS STARTED BY JAN 2017 (MINUTES WATCHED STATT PREMIUM ENROLLMENTS)
Skillshare is an online learning platform like Udemy. Thus it offers great possibilities for people who are teaching online.
In this class I guide new teachers through Skillshare step by step. I assist you with major decisions and show you how to create a profile, upload your first class and market your course.
- How to earn money - the 3 ways of earnings at Skillshare
- Setting up a profile - some extra tips on how to stand out
- How to direct traffic - especially if you offer courses on more than one platform
- Teaching in other languages - my mother tongue is German and I teach in German and English
- The Teach Challenge - start with this kick off!
- Quick Start - a quick overview on uploading your fist class
- Course Contents - what can you teach at Skillshare
- Promo Video - how to bring people into your class
- Title and Description - don't forget to use great keywords!
- Thumbnails - how to stand out
- Projects - a Skillshare specific is a project for each class
- Tagging - how to pick the right tags i.e. keywords
- Marketing - let the world know of your class!