In the Get Set for Clients Course you will learn some strategies you can use to set up your healing practice in a way that support you in helping your clients to heal.
Many healing practitioners prefer to work from the comfort of home. BUT there are some things you need to consider when setting up a home-based healing practice. In this program you will learn some practical strategies for setting up a home-based healing practice including ...
- How to separate the business from the healing
- How to create space for healing
- How to choose the right chairs for your hypnosis practice
- How to use a work station to put yourself in charge of your sessions
- How to organize your scripts and protocols
- How to create a session manual
- What tools will support you in your hypnotherapy sessions
- How to choose the best approach for Emotional Release Work
- How to take care of business before you begin the healing work
- How to create a client file and maintain client confidentiality
- How to create client forms to support you in your healing work
Who is the target audience?
- Hypnosis Practitioners, especially regression-to-cause hypnotherapists