Publisher : Clarence W. Fell
Course Language : English
You exist for more than just paying the bills. There is life beyond the rat race.
I teach this course to inmates in the maximum-security unit in our state prison system. I have a weekly class with full attendance and a waiting list of prisoners wanting in the class. These men find help to cope with the extreme stress of prison life.
● Respects your spiritual freedom (no brow beating).
● Uses relaxed guidelines for meditation.
● Insist that meditation must be "icing on the cake" and not a chore.
● Aims to help you connect with the "river below the ice."
● Uses quizzes.
● Provides worksheet.
● Has a journal to download if you choose.
● Offers links to external sources.
● Used the 23rd Psalm to demonstrate reflective meditation.
● Can be downloaded for offline use.
● Does NOT promise a miracle cure for the problems of life.
● Tells you not to become a weirdo to your family and coworkers.
I have been teaching spiritual values and life skills for 35 years, predominantly in a Christian setting. I have a passion to connect with people that seek to be more than just robots that pay the bills and die.
This is my second course on Udemy. The success of my first course motivates me to continue sharing my years of training and experience.
So, if you desire to "get away from it all," and take a refreshing break, then this course has something worth looking into. I'm not promising it is for you personally, but after you watch the previews, I think you will know whether there is value here for you.